Thursday 17 October 2013

"I would love to have an Experience in Bed With Clarence Peters and Don Jazzy- Gospel singer, Maheeda

BellaNaija caught up with the self-acclaimed gospel singer and had an interview with her.
Maheeda talks about her many semi unclad pictures and lots more.
Read the interview below.
Will you be collaborating with any musicians in the near future?

Hopefully, I will be collaborating with a few musicians in the near future. I am currently begging a lot of them now. Since they have now passed my level, them to pull me up to theirs but them never answer me yet. Let’s see how the Nigerian musicindustry their own. At the end of the day though, if they don’t support me, I guess it’s just between me and my God then. And, my God is one who makes a way where it seems to be no way.

Who does Maheeda find sexy?
I think that Peters and Don Jazzy are really hot. I like the kind of guy that talks less but does more. If you apply that in bed, hmmm, it’s really sexy. I love surprises, in and out of bed. I want the guy to make me wander (laughs)

No comments :

Post a Comment